'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Thank you my good sir..

This joke is so lame now. It's on almost every video on youtube. I wish it would just go away. But this animation... It's perfect. I wish that would really happen to people.

Hardon Potter Hardon Potter

hahahaahahaahahahahaahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I can say...

Karissa Sleeps Karissa Sleeps

It was alright.

I kinda got bored watching it. I love horror. So, this didn't really scared me or anything. Overall: Animation was pretty good. Sound was perfect. Hopefully the real episode will be better then this. Thank you for reading.

The Star Song The Star Song

That's the end?

Does the little girl and star find their moms again? Are you going to make a part two?? Overall: Animation was good, could have been a little better. Great song pick. Hope that there's more to the story. Thank you for reading.

Hairy Potter Hairy Potter

I don't see what the big deal is..

This was a pretty bad flash of Harry Potter. Harry Potter is a big name, for you to try and make a funny short from it. You need to do better then what you maded. Overall: The animation could have been way more better. Needs more sound effects. Better voice-acting. The storyline is poorly done, work alittle mor on it. If you can fix these mistakes it could be even better. Thank you for reading.

Alice Alice

Really?

How can so many people give this a 10 star review? It's not really that great to be honest. Overall: The animation could have been way better, it looks like a little kid did it. The song was very good, however the poor story kills it alittle. I like how you put the real world in it. Needs some work. Thank you for reading.

The Shape of Love The Shape of Love

This was really good.

I had fun watching this. All kids are like that. Kids see something they like, and then they just have to do it or be like it. Overall: Pretty good animation. Nice sound effects. I am very glad you made this. Thank you for reading.

ScaredyDave responds:

Thank YOU for watching and liking! I had a child-like sense of fun in mind for the main character (Blobby) when I was animating him, that's why whenever he runs he has this giddy expression and holds his hands up like a kid in a candy store who's been told he could pick out anything he wants.

Spongebob gets high Spongebob gets high

Really?

How can you even put this up? Overall: Animation could have been way better. The sound is alright, but you should have some music. You should put Sandy in this. Needs some work before I can like this. Thank you for reading.

Pliskin99 responds:

haha, dude just sit back and enjoy. no need to get all angry and shit lol

Mario's Cataclysm Mario's Cataclysm

This was awesome.... but....

You showed the fist one two times. So, you lose a star for that. Overall: Very funny deaths. Good animation, 8-bit is awesome. Thank you for reading.

CatzShouldn'tHavPoptartz CatzShouldn'tHavPoptartz

Good... but....

I'm getting tired of people making Nyan cat rip offs. Get over it. It's not funny anymore. I see so many videos of nyan cat dying. Please make your own stuff, not the shit over and over. Overall: Pretty good animation. Thank you for reading.

DylaneggsProductions responds:

This is the only Nyan Cat video I'v ever made.