(Naruto) Dress up Sakura (Naruto) Dress up Sakura

Hope this helps. Song name is ryuusie by TiA. Love this game and Sakura is so cute and awesome.

The Hut in Ayre Forest The Hut in Ayre Forest

Very well made for such a short time. I gave you four stars for the story line. I liked who you made it longer by helping the bird ad well, trading is something good to learn as a child. I also enjoyed when you got to be a grown up, learning who to make hard choices that will make you stronger. You lost one star because there is a horrible lag and I would jump to high. Keep up the good work and make more games people will enjoy. Thank you for reading.

Zombies In Your Backyard Zombies In Your Backyard

A very good game.

I was playing this on a laptop, and didn't find it that hard to play. This game was pretty simple to use. The animation was 8-bit, which I loved. The sound was good also, I enjoy the zombie's voice in the start of each round. The minigin is the most powerful gun in the game. I stay in one spot when I got it, all I did was turn around and killed many zombies. Thank you for reading.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

How can of you people not get the joke?

The person who made this is making fun of RPG's. People it's a joke.

Mario Vs Zombies Mario Vs Zombies

This is the only level?

It's a pretty good idea. Is there even any other guns? Overall: Animation was good. Sound was also very good. Just needs some more work. Thank you for reading.

Halloween 5 Differences Halloween 5 Differences

Pretty easy.

It was a little to easy. You could tell would the diiferent images were. Overall: Nice art. Sound was good. Maybe make it more hard.

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Pretty good.

Everyone is right about the ending. It is dull, and kinda rushed. I had fun playing this. Overall; Animation was good. Sound effects were alright. I love how it is a rpg zombie game. It is some what like Dead Island. Keep making more last stand games.

The fat KIDD The fat KIDD

.....

This was pretty boring to be honest. Overall: Animation was simple. Needs sound effects. There really is not much gameplay at all. Make stuff that can kill you, or add level. Make this game harder. Thank you for reading.

Yummy Cupcakes Yummy Cupcakes

Pretty fun

I had fun playing this. Overall: Good animation. Nice sound effects. However you could add more colors to pick from. There are a lot of stuff to put on the cupcakes, but few colors. Thank you for reading.

Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

This is so stupid.

Can you just get over it. It's not funny anymore.