'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Thank you my good sir..

This joke is so lame now. It's on almost every video on youtube. I wish it would just go away. But this animation... It's perfect. I wish that would really happen to people.

Hardon Potter Hardon Potter

hahahaahahaahahahahaahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I can say...

Karissa Sleeps Karissa Sleeps

It was alright.

I kinda got bored watching it. I love horror. So, this didn't really scared me or anything. Overall: Animation was pretty good. Sound was perfect. Hopefully the real episode will be better then this. Thank you for reading.

(Naruto) Dress up Sakura (Naruto) Dress up Sakura

Hope this helps. Song name is ryuusie by TiA. Love this game and Sakura is so cute and awesome.

The Hut in Ayre Forest The Hut in Ayre Forest

Very well made for such a short time. I gave you four stars for the story line. I liked who you made it longer by helping the bird ad well, trading is something good to learn as a child. I also enjoyed when you got to be a grown up, learning who to make hard choices that will make you stronger. You lost one star because there is a horrible lag and I would jump to high. Keep up the good work and make more games people will enjoy. Thank you for reading.

Zombies In Your Backyard Zombies In Your Backyard

A very good game.

I was playing this on a laptop, and didn't find it that hard to play. This game was pretty simple to use. The animation was 8-bit, which I loved. The sound was good also, I enjoy the zombie's voice in the start of each round. The minigin is the most powerful gun in the game. I stay in one spot when I got it, all I did was turn around and killed many zombies. Thank you for reading.

original charater : Dante original charater : Dante

Great!!

You draw damn well. Keep this up!

Have You Seen My &amp;lt;3? Have You Seen My <3?

Keep it up

Your work is very good. I love looking at your art.

Froslass Froslass

0.0

This is a pokemon. I love pokemon. This is very nicely done.